Kleiwerks Haiti: Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Kleiwerks’ goal in Haiti is to connect their global networks of innovative development experts with ground-level resources and needs. Together we will help to develop locally sustainable construction systems and build reconstruction capacity through assessment, design, training and technical support to the international aid community, local government and civil society, and the Haitian people.
To develop locally sustainable construction systems and build reconstruction capacity through:
- Assessment - on-the-ground participatory need and resource assessments
- Design - involvement of local and foreign technical expertise (engineers, architects, designers, builders, and researchers) in designing and executing locally sustainable reconstruction designs
- Training and technical support - build sustainable reconstruction capacity through local trainings, graphic instruction materials, demonstration projects, and consulting
- Attend the Kleiwerks Haiti educational session at the 2010 conference - Registration information coming soon!
- Subscribe to the Kleiwerks Haiti blog (coming soon!)
- Contribute your green materials and gain media exposure!
Cash is king and every dollar counts, thank you for considering supporting this incredible project!
For resources and information about the project please visit http://www.kleiwerks.org/haiti
Kleiwerks Haiti Location
View Kleiworks Haiti Operation in a larger map